Rules You Agree To
DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE IF YOU DO NO AGREE TO ALL THESE TERMS.
In using this Service, you must behave in a civil and respectful manner at all times. Further, you will not:
- Act in a deceptive manner by, among other things, impersonating any person;
- Harass or stalk any other person;
- Harm or exploit minors;
- Distribute \"spam\";
- Collect information about others; or
- Advertise or solicit others to purchase any product or service within the Site (unless you are an official partner or advertiser and have a written agreement with us).
- Will not use \"hate speech\"
- Will not use inappropriate language
- Will not upload sexual content, porno or inappropriate images
The Site owner has the right, but not the obligation, to monitor all conduct on and content submitted to the Service.
REGISTRATION: To fully use the the Service, you must register as a member by providing a user name, password, and valid email address. You must provide complete and accurate registration information and notify us if your information changes. If you are a business, government, or non-profit entity, the person whose email address is associated with the account must have the authority to bind the entity to this Agreement.
USER NAME: We encourage you to use your real name. If you are a business, government, or non-profit entity, you must use the actual name of your organization. You may not use someone else\'s name, a name that violates any third party right, or a name that is obscene or otherwise objectionable.
ACCOUNT SECURITY: You are responsible for all activity that occurs under your account, including any illegal activity and activity by unauthorized users. You must not allow others to use your account. You must safeguard the confidentiality of your password. If you are using a computer that others have access to, you must log out of your account after using the Service.
You may not upload, post, or transmit (collectively, \"submit\") any video, image, text, audio recording, or other work (collectively, \"content\") that:
- Infringes any third party\'s copyrights or other rights (e.g., trademark, privacy rights, etc.);
- Contains sexually explicit content or pornography (provided, however, that non-sexual nudity is permitted);
- Contains hateful, defamatory, or discriminatory content or incites hatred against any individual or group;
- Exploits minors;
- Depicts unlawful acts or extreme violence;
- Depicts animal cruelty or extreme violence towards animals;
- Promotes fraudulent schemes, multi level marketing (MLM) schemes, get rich quick schemes, online gaming and gambling, cash gifting, work from home businesses, or any other dubious money-making ventures; or Violates any law.
Just because you use this service we provide does not mean you have ownership of any intellectual property rights in regards to our Service nor the content you have access to. You can NOT use our logos nor slogans branded \"TM\" or otherwise.
If it happens that you think, for some reason that someone is violating your copyrights, email us. NOTE: YOU will be liable for any false information in this regard for false claims of copyrights that are NOT your own!
We take all copyright rights extremely serious and do whatever we can do to make sure you are liable in this regard to copyright infringement.
You are submitting to our services and you DO GRANT US worldwide license to host, reproduce, use, modify and creative derivitave works such as translations, and other instances, so that your stuff works well with the services we provide and you obviously grant us permission to publish, publicly display and distribute your content or the content you upload which may promote our services, logo, brand, business. This license will continue even if you decide to stop using this service.